Hey there! This is my first post on this blog. The blog which I was meant to open a long time ago to track my internet marketing and business successes and failures. Today is 13 December, 2015, that means today is 2 years anniversary of my limited company.
With this in mind, I decided to open the blog where I will be tracking my own business successes, what works to make money online and what does not. I am also changing my daily routine which I may talk about at some point later in this blog.
Now that introduction is over, it is time to get to the topic. Today I will talk about what kind of mindset you must adopt in order to make money online. These are tips and advice I learned over the past 9 years as internet marketer.
- Don’t think it’s an expense – it’s an investment – first of all, when you need to spend money on whatever it is when it comes to internet marketing, don’t think it is an expsense. It is investment. It doesn’t matter if it’s $7 report on how to enhance your twitter marketing skills; or $5 for web hosting; or $600 for a software you don’t know how to use yet. When you think it is expense, you already get into mindset that it most likely won’t pay off. When you think that you made an investment, you will already be in the mindset of ROI.
- Don’t compare yourself to others – just because someone is making $100,000 per month, it does not mean that it is easily possible to achieve this for everybody. I believe with effort and commitment, anyone could do it but do you have what it takes to commit for success? The same goes when you compare yourself with someone who was trying to make first $50 per day for years and still couldn’t make it. Look, everybody is different with unique and different personalities, characteristics, etc … you should never compare yourself with anyone. I believe if we all were like flowers, we could all bloom next to each other without caring blooming nicer than another.
- Don’t keep all eggs in one basket – when you start making a lot of money, you must diverse your income, otherwise, God forbid, you loose the income stream, you loose your entire revenue. It happened to me … more than once. It ain’t sunshine and rainbows.
- Appreciate every incoming dollar/pound/euro – that is true. When you learn to appreciate and actually appreciate what you have, universe will give you more.
That is all I have to say today. I hope these tips help you out if you are a beginner. Just don’t forget to have at least part time job so you have some sort of income to start playing with internet marketing.
Do you have anything to add to this list? Got any burning questions you wish me to answer? Email me or comment below!
Latest posts by Don Mazonas (see all)
- Shareify – make your hobbies make money for you - April 7, 2017
- Product launch jacking done right - January 19, 2017
- AmaSuite 5 – it’s like 5 of your best friends and making you money - January 7, 2017